Friday, January 8, 2010

New year, new team, more to come...

For 2010, the domestic Cannondale Factory Racing team is no more and I will now be joining forces with the PAValleys.com team (formerly VisitPA.com). It has been a great run over the past 5 years racing for the Cannondale Factory Racing team and all of it's alias' as we continuously switched title sponsors. Some great memories have been made over the years and I cannot be thankful enough for the support that I've gotten. Even though we are in the middle of winter I cannot wait to start racing again with my new team. 2010 will be the best season yet as we are going to have a major focus on the MASS, River Towns Race Series, the Transylvania Epic , and I will personally be out to land a win at the 24 Hour Solo National Championships and land a few podium spots at some of the NUE 100 mile races. I'll also try to update this blog a little more and you will be able to check out team news at blog.pavalleys.com.

No comments: